GENERAL CONDITIONS HOTEL*** MAHARAJAH
A. Your arrival
The Maharajah Hotel has a 24/7 reception to answer all your requests. Check-in is from 3pm to 10pm and parking is available during your stay (see current rates). Please find below our breakfast and dinner times, the restaurant does not provide lunch service.
✓ Breakfast: every day from 6am to 9am, except Sundays from 7am to 10am.
✓ Dinner: every evening from 7pm to 10pm (last order taken at 9:30pm), except Saturday (weekly closure),
✓ A ROOM service is available during the restaurant's opening hours with a 35% surcharge.
✓ We ask you for any transfer from the Hotel to the departure of the barge of Mamoudzou, to make an appointment 24 hours in advance, we provide your transfers free of charge from 10am to 10pm.
B. Other rules during your stay at the hotel
- The Maharajah Hotel applies a strict no-smoking rule, especially in the rooms where smoking at the window is also prohibited. Anyone smoking or setting off the fire alarm will be fined €500 - which covers the costs of fire detection, fire brigade intervention and smoke odour treatment.
- The Maharajah Hotel cannot be held responsible for the consequences of a failed or forgotten wake-up call. (Wake-up Call).
- Visits by non-hotel guests are not permitted. Short visits of maximum 30 minutes are allowed between 8:00 and 21:00.
- Commercial canvassing is not permitted in the hotel, in the rooms or in the common areas. The use of photographs taken on the hotel premises for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- In accordance with the law, prostitution is prohibited.
- Any meeting in the lobby for business purposes with non-residents is subject to prior approval by the reception.
- Non-residents are required to pay a consumption fee to sit in the lobby. The mandatory consumption in the lobby also applies to guests in the seminar rooms and congress rooms.
C. Departure from the Hotel
✓ Departure no later than 11:00 a.m., any overrun will result in an additional night's charge.
✓ We have a luggage room which we put at your disposal free of charge.
For a departure before 7.30 am, we ask you to pay for your drinks or extras the day before.
In case you forget, we will keep your belongings for 30 days, without any news from you we do not guarantee their storage, perishable foodstuffs will be immediately destroyed.
The Maharajah Hotel cannot be held responsible for any theft in the hotel (including common areas, cloakrooms, seminar rooms, guest rooms, luggage storage, luggage lockers, car parks, restaurants, bars, etc.)
The Maharajah Hotel cannot be held responsible for theft or disappearance of objects in the seminar rooms, even if they are locked.
In the rooms, the Maharajah Hotel can be held responsible for damage up to 100€ -only for objects deposited in the room's locked safe and provided that the safe has been broken into.
You will find in your room (drawer of the cupboard) a laundry bag and a form of steam-pressing with price lists for your linen. Please
leave your laundry at the reception before 9.00am, it will be returned the next day.
Please note that the service laundry is closed every Sundays and holidays.
We have hair dryers available at the reception on request.
We also have Irons & Ironing Board available at the reception on request.
Baby cot available on request
In the basement of the hotel, a secure garage is at your disposal with a supplement. During the night, rounds are made.
Rent of car
You can contact the reception to help you for a car rental in the agency of your choice.
The guests have the possibility to leave their luggage in the premises provided for that purpose near the reception.
We have conference rooms with tailor made packages for your seminars. The reception will be pleased to assist you for further
assistance.We also have a small business center in our reception lobby where you can have internet access and the reception will be
pleased to help you with your copies, faxes or scannings.
Desk : 9
External calls : 0
Room: just the room number
Firemen: 18 or 112 from a mobile
Emergency medical service: 15
Tourist information office : 02 69 61 09 09
Mairie de Mamoudzou / City hall of Mamoudzou. : 02 69 61 11 01
Police station : 02 69 61 12 16
Emergency : 1
Post office : 02 69 61 11 11
To local fixed telephones: 0.20€/min .
To La Réunion : 0.30€/min .
To metropolitan and international fixed telephones: 0.80€/min .
To local mobile phones : 0.40€/min.
To metropolitan and international mobiles : 1.50€/min.
In case of fire in your room:
Prevent the reception « 9 ».
Please follow the evacuation plan situated in all floors.
We dispose of a safe in the cupboard of all rooms